I put together ten of the most funny commercials that made me laugh and that are also famous, that have written history so to say. You find the description below. I hope you enjoy them as I did. Tell me in the comments which one is your #1 – or at least your #1.5 – I will include your vote in the ranking at the end of this text to see which commercial people like the most. These ads are included:
- Cinesite Studios, “Beans”, also called “Not for Austronauts” or the “Astronaut Ad” from 2013, a mock ad – the non-existent Haynes Baked Beans only resemble Heinz – for the famous visual effects and feature animation studio known for movies like Harry Potter, Avengers: Infinity War, Captain America: Civil War, and others whose logo appears at the end. This hillarious commercial is often shown but not always understood.
- Doritos, “Ultrasound”/“Birth” from the 2016 Super Bowl was a highly controversial, yet extremely funny commercial that still has its fans and opponents
- Kia niro, “Hero” with Melissa McCarthy from the 2017 Super Bowl, also refered to as “I love Whales!” that got a lot of press and features Bonnie Tyler’s “Holding up for a hero”
- Kia, “The Truth” with Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus from The Matrix, singing Nessun dorma for the Super Bowl 2014
- Shadow of War, “Not today, Brian” from 2017 for the video game, also known for its line “Nothing will be forgotten”
- Heinz Tomato Ketchup, “Wiener Stampede”, the adorable ad from the 2016 Super Bowl, part of the “Meet the Ketchups” promotion
- Volkswagen VW Passat, “The Force”, also called “Darth Vader” from 2011 Super Bowl – this extended version was seen by 8 million viewers online before the game, a huge success at this time, during the game a shorter version was aired, later other versions/sequels followed, a game-changing commercial a lot of media was talking about and many people still enjoy.
- Clash Of Clans, “Revenge” with Liam Neeson as his famous character from Taken for the Super Bowl 2015, also famous for its line “You will regret the day you crossed AngryNeeson52”
- Old Spice, “Jungle Wilderness” from the 2011 Danger Zone campaign with the famous line “You smell like you look – amazing” (the most amazing thing, though, is the line “Dramatization only. Do not attempt.” in the bottom right corner at 7:21 – who would attempt THAT?)
- Wix, “Disruptive World” with Gal Gadot, the new Wonder Woman and Jason Statham from The Expandables and Transporter for the cloud-based web development platform for the Super Bowl 2017 in the extended version – with more than 22.6 million views online it was the most-seen commercial before the game. It was was shot by the French Louis Leterrier who directed the Transporter films, Unleashed, The Incredible Hulk, Clash of the Titans and Now You See Me in Barcelona with estimated costs for producing and broadcasting somewhere around 14 millions dollars + 11. Anheuser-Busch Budweiser beer / Bud, “Whassup?”, also known as Wazzup, What’s up or True, true that ran from 1999 to 2002 and became a catchphrase. It won the Cannes Grand Prix and the Grand Clio awards, and was parodied in Scary Movie in 2000, years later also by Annoying Orange and others. 11.5 Anheuser-Busch Budweiser beer / “Wassup Wasabi or just “Wasabi”, the lesser known yet extremely funny follow-up to the Whassup commercial with Dookie and his wife
The votes are in and the current winner is: Bud “Whassup” – true, true … Results in detail, status January 8, 2019 (votes and positive mentions counted) 1. Anheuser-Busch Budweiser / Bud, “Whassup” / “Wasabi”: 341 votes/mentions 2. Cinesite, “Beans” / Astronaut: 189 votes/mentions 3. Wix, “Disruptive World”: 185 votes/mentions – mainly because of Gal Gadot (and a little bit because of Jason Statham) 4. Heinz Tomato Ketchup, “Wiener Stampede”: 148 votes/mentions – mainly because of the cute dogs 5. Volkswagen, “The Force” / Darth Vader: 106 votes/mentions – mainly because of the cute Darth Vader 6. Clash Of Clans, “Revenge”: 101 votes/mentions – mainly because of Liam Neeson 7. Doritos, “Ultrasound”: 100 votes/mentions 8. Kia, “Hero”: 69 votes/mentions 9. Kia, “The Truth” / Matrix: 69 votes/mentions 10. Shadow of War, “Not today, Brian”: 29 votes/mentions 11. Old Spice, “Jungle Wilderness”: 21 votes/mentions Thanks to everybody who watched the video, voted and commented on it, liked it and subscribed to my channel – I appreciate that very much!
VERY!!! HOTTTTT: Post Malone – Wow Remix Ft Roddy Rich & Tyga | DOWNLOAD MP3
Malone’s manager recently said the rapper has a “surprise” for fans.
And I’m looking for a freak with no mileage
I’m back on my s**t, fuck how you feel about it (F**k)
Big diamonds on my neck, can’t even hide it (No)
♪♫ DOWNLOAD ♪♫
Daddy Yankee – Con Calma | DOWNLOAD MP3
Get To Know The 19 Year Old Angela Zutah, Movie Producer Making Waves
Ghanaian born Angela Zutah is quickly becoming one of Ghana’s most sought after actress and producer.
The 19-year-old level 200 Communications student at Central University has warmed into the
hearts and minds of Ghanaians, notably for her performances on the UTV inspired Television
series produced by KOFAS Media, Pa2pa season 3.
Her journey started as early as a student in class four, wrote stories and made appearances in stage plays and performances in school and church. The eldest of four kids, she credits her natural leadership role for her work ethics and motivation to succeed as her siblings look up to her as a role model. Growing up was memorable as she experienced lots of craft and creativity from home, school and the church.
The passion for the craft was so intense that she felt jealous when she saw behind the scenes of movies on television, a feeling that fueled her desires and drove her into the movie industry where she has since evolved from being just an actress into a movie producer as well.
The movie actress and producer has evolved greatly and has never looked back. Her big break came when she was a cast member in Pa2pa season 3 by the acclaimed Ghanaian
Filmmaker Kofi Asamoah of KOFAS Media fame.
Just as there are challenges in every profession, having support from friends and industry players are one of the few challenges beyond Angela Zutah. The support from her parents keeps her going as both parents have been supportive of her chosen profession.
She acknowledges comments and positive feedback from fans fuels her passion and commitment
. Her passion and commitment is unquestionable as it was evident when she was a cast in her first big break when she was sick but made herself available to be a cast in the movie.
On being the youngest producer in Ghana, she reiterates that even though the tag of being the first youngest movie producer feels welcoming and refreshing, it doesn’t make her complacent but rather pushes her to work hard. She acknowledges that there are a lot of equally talented young people like her but financial
commitments keep their dreams in their heart.
She uses herself as a perfect example as she sites that raising funds for her production was a big challenge and she was blessed to have the support and financial commitment of her parents who needed a lot of convincing.
In her words, “When I wanted to produce my movie I got discouraged for being too young and not ready for this. But I like doing what people think I cant do” – Angela Zutah
On how she balances school withthe movie, Angela speaks on how difficult it gets in juggling both. “School and my profession has been tough and sometimes, honestly I have considered the idea of quitting school to do movie fulltime but two more years won’t hurt, and my profession doesn’t affect my academic work. If its school, I put in my all, same as work”. – Angela Zutah
Speaking on her expectation for her campus tour on her recent project One Percent Out Of
Hundred, Angela says she says it’s not really a matter of how many numbers she gets at the
campus auditoriums but rather the message the movie communicates to the youth.
The movie, One Percent Out Of Hundred is a youth inspired movie that talks about trust issues and some of the challenges the youth go through. She kicks of her Campus tour on Friday 15th March 2019 at the University Of Professional Studies (UPSA).
This milestone in her career will also serve as a blueprint and inspiration to millions of young
Ghanaian’s to secure their dreams irrespective of age or financial constraints.
Follow her on all social media platforms and watch the trailer for One Percent Out Of Hundred
below and on YouTube. @angela_Zutah on Instagram.
BELOW IS THE TRAILER
Local News3 weeks ago
WATCH: Pamela showed her n@ked Boobs likewise nipples on live video, why tho???
Entertainment3 weeks ago
Quamina MP – Amanfuor Girls (feat. Medikal)
Foreign News4 weeks ago
WATCH: Desperate Woman Tries To Rape A Man On The Street (VIDEO)
Lifestyle2 years ago
#CNN: Ghana is being heralded as the next big tourist destination. Here’s why
Music Video4 months ago
[DOWNLOAD] Robin Hood 2018 (HD)
Entertainment4 weeks ago
DOWNLOAD MP3: Mawuli Younggod – Blessings Feat. Medikal x Darko Vibes
Ghana Music4 days ago
Medikal – Omo Ada Remix Feat Shatta Wale x Fella Makafui
Entertainment4 weeks ago
Watch AMG Medikal and Fella Makafui New Movie (episode 1)